Print French Scallop Choker
or pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50
This item is handmade and will ship by Friday, July 14 if you order today. Contact us to see if a rush order is available.
The feminine choker is detailed with dot perforations, scalloped edges and a wrap-around latex bow.
.80mm latex imported from England
Adjustable snapback closure
Each Vex latex piece is handmade and cut to order in our California studio. Print patterned products can vary slightly from the pictured swatch, depending on where the cut falls within the roll of our organic latex materials.
- Let garment soak in a tub full of water with a small drop of viviclean.
- Hang garment to dry.
- Once the garment is completely dry, inside and out, powder the inside with talc powder.
- Store garment on a plastic hanger in a dark plastic bag in a cool, shaded, dry place.
- DO NOT use oil based lubricants and avoid over shining appliqué details. Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- AVOID sharp objects, such as long nails and jewelry. Take off all jewelry when putting on or taking off your garment. AVOID perfume, body sprays, and oils.
- AVOID metal objects, such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze based items. AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
- When your garment is not in use we suggest covering any metal (zippers, buckles, eyelets ect.) with tissue paper to avoid staining.
- Any light color latex, such as pink and white, will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
- KEEP OUT OF SUNLIGHT & EXTREME HEAT
Learn more in our expanded latex care article.
This product usually ships between
and 4 weeks