Use talc powder to coat the inside of the garment. For tight fitting garments, use a light coat of water based lubricant. To shine, use a silicone based shiner. Recommendations
Let garment soak in a tub full of water with a SMALL drop of laundry detergent. Hang garment to dry. Once the garment is completely dry, inside and out, powder the inside with talc powder. Store garment on a plastic hanger in a dark plastic bag in a cool, shaded, dry place.
- DO NOT use oil based lubricants and avoid over shining appliqué details. Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- AVOID sharp objects, such as long nails and jewelry. Take off all jewelry when putting on or taking off your garment. AVOID perfume, body sprays, and oils.
- AVOID metal objects, such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze based items. AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
- Any light color latex, such as pink and white, will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
- *KEEP OUT OF SUNLIGHT & EXTREME HEAT*